The following programs are accepting applications in this round:
- Blight Clearance Program (BCP)
- Main Street Revitalization Program (MSRP)
- Public Facilities Program (PFP)
- Stormwater Improvements Program (SIP)
- Wastewater/Drinking Water Program (WDW)
Funding for these programs comes from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and is administered for Indiana by OCRA.
Instructions, a proposal template, and sample documents can be found here.
CDBG Round 3 Proposals are being accepted until Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4 pm EST. Final applications are due by Friday, February 9, 2018 at 4 pm EST with funding awards announced on Thursday, April 5, 2018.