IOTD Educational Webinar Series
The Indiana Office of Tourism Development will present a series of free quarterly webinars for partners in Indiana’s tourism industry. Each webinar will tackle a different topic relating to the industry.
- February 6, 2018 at 11 a.m. ET: "Timing is Everything: When is the Right Time to Post on Social Media" - Hosted by Kyle Johnson, Digital Communications Specialist for Indiana Office of Tourism Development
- April 24, 2018 at 11 a.m. ET: "Bicycle Tourism: How to Get Big Impact from Just Two Wheels" - Hosted by Noelle Szydlyk, Director of Planning and Development, Sport Tourism and Outdoor Recreation for the Indiana Office of Tourism Development
- March 28, 2017: “Help Us Help You! How to Get Maximum Exposure Through IOTD’s Digital Properties” – Hosted by IOTD Digital Communications Specialist Kyle Johnson
- June 20, 2017 at 11 a.m. ET: “21st Century Newsstand: Using Social Media to Create Reach, Engagement & Travel” – Hosted by IOTD Digital Communications Specialist Kyle Johnson
- September 26, 2017 at 11 a.m. ET: "Navigating Road Signage in Indiana" - Hosted by INDOT's Joe Bruno
- December 5, 2017 at 11 a.m. ET: "Destination Security: Preparing for the Unexpected" - Hosted by Indiana Department of Homeland Security